Cylinder Head Underfloor Heating Thermistor 3950K 1% 10K Temperature Sensor With 3M PVC Cable
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TIAN RUI|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Packaging Details:||PE bag, Bulk|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Mastercard, Wetern Union, Alipay, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000000PCS per Month|
|Product Name:||Underfloor Heating 10K Temperature Sensor||Resistance At 25C:||10K Ohm±1%|
|Cable:||UL2464-22AWG PVC Cable||Wire Ends:||Tinned|
|Wire Length:||3 Meter Or Customized||Application:||Control Temperature In Wet Room Or Bathroom|
3950K 1% 10K Temperature Sensor,
Underfloor Heating 10K Temperature Sensor,
10K Thermistor With 3M PVC Cable
Description Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor
The Probe and Sensor are used to control temperature where moisture would be a problem i.e. in wet room or bathroom. It can also control floor temperature where overheating would cause damage.
The temperature of an underfloor heating system is controlled via a thermostat that reads the temperature of the room through sensors. With underfloor heating, it’s common for there to be two types of sensor installed, the usual air sensor (in the thermostat itself) as well as an underfloor heating probe, or floor sensor.
Features Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor
* Works with a wide range of different thermostats
* Please check the resistance values of your current sensor against the table below for compatibility
* Cable has high rigidity, allowing it to be easily passed through existing flexible conduit
* Suitable for use in wet areas. IP68 Rated (When installed according to manufacturers instructions)
* No polarity, simply connect the two wires either way round to the sensor outlet on the thermostat
* Rubber thermoplastic protective housing for NTC sensor
* The cable measures about 3 meters in length.
* Rubber thermoplastic protective housing for NTC sensor.
* This sensor has a resistance of 10K Ohms @ 25℃.
* Mainly used for underfloor heating thermostat to measure floor temperature, also suitable for monitoring piping water temperature, indoor temperature and outdoor temperature.
* Easy to connect with underfloor heating thermostat, the sensor probe can be stick to electrothermal film.
Dimension Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor
Material Information Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor
|NO||Material Name||Material and Specifications|
|2-1.||Element||R25=10KΩ±1% B25/50=3950K±1% DC|
|2-2.||Coating||NTC encapsulated using PVC over-mold material (White)|
UL2464-22AWG Tin plated copper cable with white PVC flat jacket wire 80℃ 300V
Performances Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor
|4-1.||Resistance at 25℃||R25||
|4-3.||Dissipation factor||σ||In still air||About 2||mW/℃|
|4-4.||Time response||τ||In flowing water||About 15||sec|
|4-5.||Withstanding Voltage||/||1500VAC 2Sec||No breakdown||Sec|
|4-7.||Operating temp. range||/||/||-30||/||+105||℃|
Application Of Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor
1. Temperature measurement,
2. Sensing and control: White goods, Refrigerators, freezers, deep-freezers, coolers Ice cube makers
3. Floor heating system
How to Install an Underfloor Heating Thermistor Temperature Sensor
When installing a floor sensor, you should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions supplied however, there are some general rules that should be applied when installing any underfloor heating probe.
The probe should be placed equal distance between heating wires and should never cross a heating wire.
The probe can be installed either above or below your electric underfloor heating mat.
Areas in which the temperature may be affected such as near external doors or on heating pipes, should be avoided.
During installation, the underfloor heating probe should be tested to ensure it is working correctly. This will be done by the installer. In order to do this, they will use a digital multimeter. A multimeter is an electronic measuring device that can usually measure voltage, resistance and current. In this case, your installer will be measuring resistance (ohms Ω).
To test if the underfloor heating sensor is working correctly, they will attach the multimeter probes to the floor sensor cable. At normal room temperature, the multimeter should read 10kΩ at 25°C. If this is the case your sensor cable is working correctly and the install can be completed.