3 Poles Supplemental Modular Ferrule 3P Fuse Block For High Speed 32A 10x38mm Cylinder Fuses
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|PE bag, Bulk
|3P 10X38MM Fuse Block
|Tinned Copper Alloy
3P Fuse Block,
Modular Ferrule Fuse Block,
10x38mm Cylinder Fuse Blocks
Model Number: MH3P
600Vac/dc @ 200kA
700Vdc @ 50kA
The MH series fuse base accommodates the installation of 10x38mm series small radial fuses. A choice of base, screw, or pressure plate connectors are available for mounting with a wide range of stranded or solid copper wire. The base material is glass fiber filled polycarbonate (GFPC) with a proven maximum dielectric strength of over 2500 V. It can be divided into 1&3 pole modules, and can form multi-pole segments, as many poles in parallel as possible. All matching fuse contact part clips are made of high conductivity tinned copper alloy.
MH series fuse base has convenient installation method and space saving ability.
It can greatly improve the planning and utilization value of the installation area. It can be installed by rail or fixed position.
Applicable to the application of most modular areas.
1. Space saving design
2. Convenient universal installation method
3. The internal metal structural parts are clearly positioned and can be operated with one hand
4. High-quality metal parts, reduce contact resistance and heat transmission
5. There is a linkage function between the base modules, allowing any number of modules to be used in combination
6. Clips/Terminals: Tinned copper alloy end clips
7. Shell material: high thermoplastic polycarbonate containing glass fiber, in line with UL94-V0 flammability grade standard
8. Compliant with RoHS standard
|Applicable Fuse Link Size
|Recommended Line Diameter