0.5A - 30A ATN Series Mini Car Fuses 80V DC Copper Alloy Plug In Blade Type
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Tian Rui|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, T/T,Paypal, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Mini Car Fuses||Rated Current:||0.5A To 30A|
|Rated Voltage:||80V DC||Body:||Nylon With 25% Fiberglass|
|Cover:||Nylon With 25% Fiberglass, Blue||Metal:||Copper Alloy, Gal.Sn|
|Interruption Ratings:||1000A 80VDC||Type:||Mini Car Fuse|
30A Micro Car Fuses,
80V Micro Car Fuses,
ATN Micro Fuses For Cars
0.5A to 30A Small DC Plug-in ATN Automobile Automotive Mini Auto Car Blade 80V Car Fuse
ATN 80V Mini Car Fuse
Current : 0.5A To 30A
Size: Mini Blade Fuse
Body Material: Nylon With 25% Fiberglass
Cover Material: Nylon With 25% Fiberglass, Red
Metal Material: Copper Alloy, Gal.Sn
Interruption Ratings: 1000A 80VDC
Nylon with 25% Fiberglass
Nylon with 25% Fiberglass, Red
Copper Alloy, gal. Sn
1000 A 80VDC
Time -Current Characteristics
% Of Ampere Rating
|200%||0.15~5 s||0.15~60 s|
|Part Number||Amperage||Body Color|
|1432 0500 200||0.5A||0000|
|1432 1100 200||1A||0000|
|1432 1200 200||2A||0000|
|1432 1300 200||3A||0000|
|1432 1400 200||4A||0000|
|1432 1500 200||5A||0000|
|1432 1600 200||6A||0000|
|1432 1700 200||7A||0000|
|1432 1750 200||7.5A||0000|
|1432 2100 200||10A||0000|
|1432 2120 200||12A||0000|
|1432 2150 200||15A||0000|
|1432 2160 200||16A||0000|
|1432 2200 200||20A||0000|
|1430 2250 200||25A||0000|
|1430 2300 200||30A||0000|
ATN auto mini fuse are used in motor vehicles,boats and trailers to protect the electrical wiring and equipment. This mini fuse element is for the construction shown and is not intended to restrict the design and use of other configurations and materials capable of meeting the vehicle requirements. This type of fuse also has led fuse.
Blade fuses (also called spade or plug-in fuses.
Comes with a plastic body and two prongs that fit into sockets
Mostly used inautomobiles
Each fuse is printed with the Rated Current in Amperes on the top
During the use of the car, if any electrical equipment does not work, it may be caused by a blown fuse and need to be replaced in time.
The methods are:
1. Turn off the ignition switch and open the fuse box cover.
2. Replace the fuse.
(1) Replace the fuse according to the rated current value indicated on the cover of the fuse box. Do not change to a fuse with a higher rated current.
(2) If the new fuse is blown out immediately, it means that the circuit system may be faulty and should be repaired as soon as possible.
(3) When there is no spare fuse. In an emergency, you can replace the fuse on other equipment that does not affect driving and safety.
(4) If a fuse with the same current load cannot be found, one with a lower rated current than the original fuse can be used instead.
MP/Whatsapp: +86 13532772961