AC 250V Manual Reset Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Tian Rui|
|Model Number:||HD Series|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, T/T,Paypal, Western Union|
|Rated Current:||1A-100A||Rated Voltage:||AC250V 50/60Hz|
|Reset Type:||Manual Reset||Connection:||Bolt, Plug|
|Installation:||Font Mounting||Series:||HD-30, HD-50|
|Material:||High Flame Retardant Plastic||Poles:||1P 2P 3P 4P|
|Type:||Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker||Usage:||Overload And Short Circuit Protection|
Manual Reset Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker,
AC 250V Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker,
AC 250V Manual Reset Circuit Breaker
HD Series Electromagnetic Overload Protector Hydromagnetic Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
HD-30 and HD-50 are a new generation of circuit breakers for small and precision equipment, with advanced and reasonable structure, using hydraulic electromagnetic structure, mainly composed of operating mechanism, contact, decoupling mechanism, etc.
It has the characteristics of strong impact resistance, high flame retardancy, etc. It is a current-limiting high-sensitivity miniature circuit breaker with double protection of overcurrent and short circuit. The circuit equipment protector is a fully sealed structure, adopts copper contact, longitudinal magnetic field structure, and is equipped with the latest designed permanent magnet and spring energy storage operating mechanism. It has the characteristics of simple structure and reliable operation.
Tripping Principle Figure of Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
Application of Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
HD series hydraulic electromagnetic circuit breakers are suitable for AC 50/60HZ, rated voltage 250V and rated current 0.5-100A electrical system, used as the on-off operation of lines or equipment, and can be used to protect lines and motors from overload and short-circuit. Particularly suitable for use in occasions with impact or vibration, and also suitable for use in gasoline generator sets.
Computers and their peripherals
Industrial automation equipment
Communication equipment system
UPS uninterruptible power supply equipment
Elevator and other control systems
Mobile power equipment
The circuit breaker meets the requirements of GB17701-1999, C22.2 and IEC60934: 2000 standards; and has passed ROHS certification and CE certification.
Working and Installation Conditions of Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
1. Ambient air temperature: the upper limit is +85℃, and the lower limit is -40℃.
2. The altitude does not exceed 2000 meters.
3. Temperature: The relative humidity of the air at the location where the circuit breaker is installed and used does not exceed 50% at a temperature of +85°C, the average minimum temperature of the wettest month does not exceed 25°C, and the average maximum relative humidity of the month does not exceed 90%.
4. The circuit breaker can be installed in places with significant impact and vibration.
5. When the circuit breaker is installed, the inclination of the vertical plane shall not exceed 5º
6. The circuit breaker should be installed in a place where there is no explosive dangerous medium, and there is no gas and dust (including conductive dust) that can corrode metals and damage the insulation.
7. The circuit breaker should be installed in a place where there is no erosion by snow or rain.
8. The installation category of the circuit breaker is Class III.
9. The pollution degree of the circuit breaker is level 3.
Main Technical Parameters of Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
|Rated voltage||50/ 60Hz AC250V||50/ 60Hz AC250V||50/ 60Hz AC250V|
|Poles||1P 2P3P4P||1P 2P3P4P||2P|
|Installation||Font mounting||Font mounting||Font mounting|
Operation Characteristics of An Over-Current Release of Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker
1. Operation Characteristics
|Trip current||Operating time(s)|
|1In||1.25 In||2 In||4 In||6 In|
2.Tripping Characteristic Curve
Outline & Installation Dimensions(mm) of Hydraulic Magnetic Circuit Breaker