3MPE 6APE Thermal Snap Switch 1 - 40A Bimetal Thermal Protector
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PE bag, Bulk|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Mastercard, Wetern Union, Alipay, etc|
|Supply Ability:||1000000PCS per Month|
|Product Name:||3MPE 6APE Bimetal Thermal Protector||Trip Off Current:||1 To 40A|
|Trip Off Time:||4~10s (or Customized)||Operating Temperature Range:||50℃ To 180 ℃|
|Tolerance:||±5℃, ±7℃ And ±10℃ Optional||Case:||Plated Ni And Zn On The Mid Steel Material Surface|
|Sleeving Material:||Polyester Insulation Material||Contact Resistance:||Less Than 50mΩ|
|Connection Type:||Snap Connector Or Riveting Wire||Feature:||Both Temperature And Current Sensitive|
6APE Thermal Snap Switch,
3MPE Thermal Snap Switch,
40A Bimetal Thermal Protector
3MPE 6APE Snap Action Both Temperature And Current Protector Bimetal Thermal Protector
1. Operating temperature range:50~180℃;
2. The tolerance: ±5℃;±7℃ and ±10℃ optional;
3. Trip Off current: 1~40A;
4. Trip off time: 4~10s( or customized)
5. The product portfolio should be able to withstand the 3.0Kg pulling force without loose; terminal and riveting line portions have to withstand 3.0Kg pull force with loose.
1. Appearance: The overall size conforms to the specifications and drawings.
2. Connection Type:Snap connector or riveting wire.
3. Case: Plated Ni and Zn on the mid steel material surface.
4. Sleeving material:Polyester insulation material
1. Both temperature and current sensitive;
2. Small size, long life and high reliability;
3. High level bimetal ensures that it can withstand the current of normal circuit;
4. The combination of bimetal and heater can action snappily;
5. Increase the PTC heating element of thermal protector, so it has the characteristics of single shot trip, with self holding and time -delay
6. Terminals are in same direction or opposite direction optional, or customized;
7. Each parts are strict implementation of the European ROHS and REACH environmental standards.
Scope of Application
●Vacuum cleaners, grinders, mixers, lawn mowers
●Electric tools, snow blowers
●Washing machines, household appliances, heating elements, hand dryers
|●45A/ 12V DC|
|●20A/ 24V DC|
|●18A/ 250V AC|
|●28A/ 125V AC|
|●R/T25℃ Electricity test standard: 4-10S .|
Temperature Range and Tolerance
|Operating temperature tolerance|
The Design and Working Principle of Thermal Protector
1. Both temperature and current sensitive function:
1.1 Current overload protection principle:
The current flows the case terminal, bimetal strip or auxiliary heating wire(which is connected with stationary contact of the bottom board), then the bottom board terminals is connecting to application(such as motor and transformer etc.) in circuit, when the application causes the over-current or locked-rotor current to exceed the prescribed value, the thermal protector cut the power off within the set time, so that the application are protected.
1.2 Temperature protection principle:
The current flows the case terminal and bimetal strip, then the bottom board terminals is connecting to application(such as motor and
transformer etc.) in circuit, when the application works abnormally, which causes the ambient temperature to exceed the setting value, the thermal protector cut the power off ,when the ambient temperature will decrease and then the protector will close again.
2. Power cutting and time delay protection
Added the PTC heating element
The protector is connected to PTC in parallel, then connected to application in series.When the application is working normally, the current will flow through protector.PTC will not work.
2.2 Time delay protection
•When the application works abnormally, which causes the ambient temperature to exceed the prescribed value, the protector will open. Then, the current flows through PTC. Since PTC has a very high resistance, the current assigned to the application will be too flow to start it.Meanwhile, the heat generated by PTC will remain the protector open until the power is unplugged.
•After the power is unplugged, the ambient temperature will decrease and then, the protector will close again.