14x51mm AR Cylindrical Photovoltaic Fuse 10 - 50A For Solar System Protection
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TIAN RUI|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||PE bag, Bulk|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Product Name:||Long Cartridge Type Solar PV Fuse||Rated Current:||10A To 50A|
|Rated Voltage:||700V 750V 690V||Body:||Ceramic|
|Mounting Style:||Bolted Fixing||Breaking Capacity:||30kA|
|Time Constant:||<1ms||Application:||Photovoltaic Applications|
14x51mm Photovoltaic Fuse,
10A Photovoltaic Fuse,
50A Solar PV Fuse
14x51mm Photovoltaic Fuse Cylinder AR Cylindrical 10A 20A 30A 40A 50A for Solar System Protection
Description of 14x51mm Photovoltaic Fuse
A fuse is an electrical appliance that uses the heat generated by itself to fuse the melt and disconnect the circuit when the current exceeds the specified value. The fuse is based on the current exceeding the specified value for a period of time, the melt is melted by its own heat, thereby breaking the circuit; a current protector made by using this principle. The fuse is used in high and low voltage power distribution systems and control systems and electrical equipment, as a short circuit and overcurrent protector, is one of the commonly used protection devices.
The fuse is based on the current exceeding the specified value for a period of time, using its own heat to melt the melt, thereby breaking the circuit; a current protector made by using this principle. The fuse is used in high and low voltage power distribution systems and control systems and electrical equipment, as a short circuit and overcurrent protector, is one of the commonly used protection devices.
Specification of 14x51mm Cylinder Cylindrical Fuse
10A 20A 30A 40A 50A 14x51mm aR Cylindrical fuse
Material of Body
10A, 15A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 30A,32A, 40A, 50A
700V 750V 690V
Solar System Protection,EV
Features and Benefits14x51mm Solar System Protection Fuse
* Compact design;
* Low power loss;
* Excellent DC performance;
* Low arc voltage and low energy let-through(I²t).
Dimension of 14x51mm aR Cylindrical Fuse
More About 14x51mm Cylinder Fuse
Transportation and Storage
* Avoid heavy weather attack and mechanical damage;
* Product storage Temperature: -40°C~120°C(-40°F~248°F)；
* Product storage Humidity: T=40°C RH≤70%, T≤30°C RH≤80%, T≤20°C RH≤90%;
* Package storage Temperature: -40°C~80°C(-40°F~176°F);
* Package storage Humidity: RH≤90%, condensation free.
* Fuses can perform regularly under the flowing conditions without corrections;
* If over the regular operating conditions but still in allowable operating area, fuses may need corrections and extra consult.
If the operating conditions is not matching the allowable area, please contact our company for more applicability tests and analysis;
* Regular current flow should ≤ 75% of recommended rated current;
* Operating temperature: -5°C~40°C(23°F~104°F);
* Allowable operating temperature:-40°C~125°C(-40°F~257°F);
* Temperature correction factors: when below -5°C(23°F), low overload (L.O.) pre-arcing time will slightly extend, rated current will slightly increase;
* If operating above 40°C(104°F),rated current need extra corrections, factors: -Kt①.
Note①: Kt value has already considered the safety current allowance under regular operating scenarios.
The picture see the following derating curve.
Vibration and Shock Resistance
* High frequency vibration resistance:≧20g;
* High frequency vibration resistance can satisfy track transportation/ motor vehicles;
* Intense vibration and shocking conditions need more tests.
Maintenance and Safety Instructions
* To use insulating board if needed for preventing shorting out;
* Maintain facilities regularly, Dusting/Antioxidation/etc.;
* Replacing fuses if damaging facilities;
* DO NOT change fuses while loading unless MUST.